Tuesday, June 5, 2012

StiLL

I would like to share with all of you that tomorrow, June 6, 2012 my GEM & I will be celebrating 24 years of City Hall Wedding Bliss. Now what StiLL takes my breath away is the manner in which my GEM & I StiLL hold hands every where we go, eat from the same plate and his kisses still tickle my thoughts, warm my heart and curve my toes ... Lord have mercy on me,
 
What also blows my mind is that he StiLL remembers everything we did and said on our 1st. date ... If that isn't LOVE then my Hubby is gifted with the ability to make my heart beat faster every time I see, hear or am near him ...

OMG, my knees StiLL shake whenever he looks at me ... That's why I'm so GRATEFUL to the Lord for this ...

Matthew 19:5 ~ And said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh'?

One more piece of news ... My Dominican Danish of a husband is also rejoicing in his Birthday Tomorrow too.

BLESSINGS,
Written by Pastor Nancy Advincola (c)Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to thank all of you for visiting our blog and may the LORD BLESS you: today, tomorrow and ALWAYS. In JESUS name we PRAY... AMEN,