Thursday, June 6, 2013

Happy Birthday Hubby


On this awesome day, the God allowed my mother-in-law and my father-in-law(that's with the Lord now) to bring into this world my GEM of a husband ... I loving, respectful and especially God fearing man to come into my life, filled with unexpected surprises ...

WOW, as I look back at what my life was without my sweet husband, tears roll down my eyes; because I never knew I could ever love someone this much ... As a child I constantly stayed up at night praying to our Heavenly Father for this ...
 
Genesis 2:18 9HCSB) ~ Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper as his complement.”
 
 
I can honesty say that this has come to past as soon as God placed Jesus Christ placed my GEM in my life ... With joy in my heart and peaceful thoughts in my mind, I'm ALWAYS praising, praying and giving thanks to Jesus Christ for introducing me to love, romance and a soul-mate that represents this ...

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 (HCSB) ~ 4.  Love is patient, love is kind. Love does not envy, is not boastful, is not conceited, 5. does not act improperly, is not selfish, is not provoked, and does not keep a record of wrongs.6. Love finds no joy in unrighteousness but rejoices in the truth.7. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
 
Blessings,
Written by Pastor Nancy Advincola (c)Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to thank all of you for visiting our blog and may the LORD BLESS you: today, tomorrow and ALWAYS. In JESUS name we PRAY... AMEN,