Monday, January 20, 2014

My aHa Moment


Its so hilarious how when I curl up in my favorite comfy RED couch, while at the same time reading an enticing book ... Keep in mind, I'm also enjoying a freshly brewed cup of coffee, while at the point of reaching the  best part of my book ...

Flipping papers like a manic and rushing to savor  another spit of that amazing coffee my husband prepared for me; so that it can accompany me on my blissful journey of  pursuing knowledge and insight ... Unexpectedly I noticed that my warm cup of coffee was empty ...  WOW, I was at a jaw dropping page that  felt tasteless due to my lack of coffee ...

That's my aHa Moment, care to share yours?

Blessings,
Written by Pastor Nancy Advincola (c)Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to thank all of you for visiting our blog and may the LORD BLESS you: today, tomorrow and ALWAYS. In JESUS name we PRAY... AMEN,