Monday, June 23, 2014

An Early Bird Thought

Spend more of your time being grateful for the people who've helped you during the toughest moments in their life's and how they've emotionally picked you up when you've fallen is more healthful than dwelling on all your past mishaps ... On account of, this is what the God's word advices us to do ...

Isaiah 41:10(NLV) - Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.
 
Once you take the time to delight in the positive aspect of your life, you'll see that the things you thought were huge, really weren't ...

Written by Pastor Nancy Advincola (c)Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to thank all of you for visiting our blog and may the LORD BLESS you: today, tomorrow and ALWAYS. In JESUS name we PRAY... AMEN,