Saturday, August 16, 2014

Beyond Words Can Say

Isn't it a beautiful Saturday morning? Yes, I know that the sun isn't out yet and it's still a little dark outside, too. However, I feel so excited to that Jesus Christ continues to transform each and everyone of our life's ...  #Sweet,
 
You see, I'm so much happier in my own skin, whether or not society likes the way I look, think and/or share the Gospel. I feel just like a little kid, everything still calls my attention and laughter is the way that I display how much I appreciate what Christ continues to do in my families, friends (on and off line) and the rest of society's life, too. Perhaps, I'm so content; because of the love that our Heavenly has instilled in my heart continues to overflow more as the days go by. That's why I'm more than grateful for today and every other day that God allows me to see ... #HaLLeLuJaH This is how I truly live my life ...

Philippians 4:4 (NLV) - Be full of joy always because you belong to the Lord. Again I say, be full of joy!
 
#Blessings,
Written by Pastor Nancy Advincola (c)Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to thank all of you for visiting our blog and may the LORD BLESS you: today, tomorrow and ALWAYS. In JESUS name we PRAY... AMEN,